are very common substitute for almonds and the oil extracted from them acts as a good alternative for almond oil and also the olive oil. Chironji Seeds, offered by us, are processed with care and are free from adulterations. The Chironji Seeds have high nutritional value which makes them demanded for making different food items. These Chironji Seeds are also used for making the delicious "Chironji Ki Barfi" which is very famous.
Available Varieties Of Chirongi or Charolie
- Remove biliousness, and cures blood disorders, fevers, thirst, ulcers, burning sensation of body.
- These are fattening, laxative, binding, cooling, aphrodisiac, cardio-tonic, astringent to bowels
- Seeds are tonic to body and brain and useful in treatment of gleet, urinary concretions, fevers
- 5 Star : This demand of this variety is very high in export market as well as domestic market. This variety of Chirongi is pure bold & white in color.
- 4 star : The demand of this variety is quite high all across the country in festive seasons like Holi, Navratrey, & Id.
- 2 star : This quality of Charolie is preferred by the buyer of South India such as Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad where size in comparatively small but due to reasonable price, it is demanded widely.